Thursday, December 13, 2012

Work Done. Let the vacay begin!!!

Silent for almost a month. Wow. I think that's my new record. :)

This past month, my profs are hassling us with work after work after work, all wanting a deadline of before the Christmas vacation. Yeah, its understandable, but hey! we want to have a vacation almost as badly as you do but we're not kids with super powers who'd zapped all our work--hey presto! my work's done! The expectations of these people. But still, I understand(even though I really don't want to.) They have the right to harass us and work us till we drop but at the cost of their sleep as well. It's a little comfort knowing that, honestly. At least their's still teamwork present in every work we had. 

Now, after two freakin weeks of procrastinating, planning and getting paranoid for the finals. Procrastinate. That's what we all know and have an experience doing. Real well, actually. And often enough to be honest. Six exams, then finding out that we don't have to take the exam on some subjects, and taking some of them early, turns six to four exams. Two with the coverage of EVERYTHING and two who is okay enough. But when I heard "everything"...I think i saw black spots or something when I heard my profs from the two hardest subjects I ever encountered that I think I would only pass if I had a really excellent memory. Which, unfortunately for me, I don't have. Short term memories have their good sides and, sometimes it sucks to have one. Ugh.

Now that finals are done, I can focus on taking a much well needed break. And lots of sleep. Running on marshmallows, chocolate and food I could take is good enough for a while but never for long. Expect spurts of energy then some bouts of sleepiness with the occasional sluggishness you'd expect from eating lots of sugar and not much healthy food. 

And for my Christmas mission: to lose enough pounds until I feel good about myself again. With enough exercise and moderate eating(though I think that's impossible with all the food that comes with this season) I will lose those flabs!!! Wahahaha!!!

....sleep deprivation...never good for a growing girl....Especially if that girl is paranoid, stressed and down-right depressed. (Way to darken my holidays. :l) Just all dark and gloom when there should be joy, and brightness and all that holiday feeling stuff. :P

...which you have no care. Sorry. Shutting up now. -_-



No comments:

Post a Comment