Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy day out...



 ----------------------------------- Happy happy me!!!--------------------------------

 
 So freakin tall...it goes up, up and up!!! @.@

Had a fun day today with my family. Though its noticeable in my pictures that I don't take pictures of them save one. I don't know why is that. Anyway, we went to Megamall, a first for me since I'd never been there before. 


I think that me and my mom enjoyed the most because we tried the ice cream she always wanted which was gelato, which is by the way expensive but totally worth it because they use fresh ingredients and its sooo yum. i had a chocolate-blueberry while my mom got chocolate truffle though she rather wanted the coffee-chocolate one. I said to y mom then that we'd try that one next time. My brother had fun too because its been a long time since he got out of the house and he was pretty giddy about going out.



Anyway, while walking I never realized I'd get tired really quick because the mall is so freakin long! And we haven't even explored all of it yet. Mall of Asia is like that as well, only more confusing I guess. 


On the way while looking for bookshops (that's my main mission for the day other than eat expensive ice cream; track down the bookstores) this heavenly, waffle-ly scent comes by us and we're like hypnotized by the delectable smell. We saw a stall with lots of people lining up and my mom asked if I would like to try it since its affordable and unusual to us both.



We tried these small, cakey, pancakey, stuffed pastry which was cooked in two hot moulds and filled with either pastillas(which was sweet by the way) and this mocha/chocolatey fudge(which was also yummy and not too sweet or bitter) We instantly liked it and my mom considered franchising it.  


A day out with the family is the best kind of activity there is. You'd get to experience new things with them and let loose for a day after a hectic week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment