Sunday, May 6, 2012

OMG!!!! i love it!!

OMG!!! this new book of Julie Kagawa is sure to be a masterpiece just like the rest of her previous works. I just finished reading the excerpt of this from The Immortal Rules and it got me crazy just waiting for October.

And the COVER.. oh my man.. its so drool-swoon-and-faint worthy!!!..I mean, I wonder how many years had passed and what had happened to Meghan and Ash during this time. There's so many things to think about the next upcoming books from the Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten trilogy.. Wonder if Meghan and his royal iciness has a cute heir by then.. hmm ^o^


And in the excerpt that Ethan has a new leading lady but forget about her(I didn't mean that XD). The cover..man oh man..Ethan just grew up...never even expected he'd grow into a yummy hunk. But if placed side by side, Ash wins hands done for me--i think he's hotter than Ethan(Oh I don't know, I think they're both hot!!!) So hoping that his sister and princy has a cute baby, because I think their story, happy though as it ended, is just not complete with a result of their undying and unbreakable love for each other. :)


To all those who have read the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa, and to those who haven't, her works are memorable. All her books should be made into movie.. Oh and this next story's  going to be so friggin' awesome!!!! October should come sooner!!! :P



(pics from google)

No comments:

Post a Comment