Thursday, March 29, 2012

Its Summer!!!

The beach. The sun. And entire days of fun.

After months of being trapped in school and buried in homework and pop quizzes, finally the time has come to let loose and relax. With nothing to do for a few weeks, we make every minute count and spend it by having tons of fun.

But for some of us, who're currently in college and on tri-sem schedule, it'll be only a few days to spend summer. And with the last few days of school work, your professors would cram the last activities on the remaining days before summer break. Damn those moments when you got your presentation ready and all organized when the stupid ancient and effin computer would ruin all your hard work and carefully laid plans.

That would make what started to be a great day into a somewhat sucky one. The weather today matched my mood; gloomy, rainy and freaking miserable. Rage and having the feeling of the unfairness of the situation bubble up inside me. I would've usually spent it eating my rage and resentment away, but the day turned out for the better.

And for that, I thank you, my friends(you know who you are :P ) with my deepest gratitude. Without your guys' presence and good humor, I would've been still stewing in my emotions. I hate you guys for having an early summer than I am and had rubbed it in my face. You guys are forgiven. To an extent.

To sum up my day, like I said before, it started okay, proceeded with increasingly depressing moments and then there was the climax(which was the ultimate dismal instant) and concluding with smiles, laughs and the fading memory of the previous bitterness.

No comments:

Post a Comment