Friday, March 23, 2012

stupid chances

It was a free day for me. Having a lot of time to do nothing, having no worries for the time being, I read manga for a while in the computer lab one afternoon. "Clockwork" was a great manga; it was about a young guy from the navy coming back to Japan after years serving in Annapolis. This manga was Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Historical and Shounen. In the case of unfortunate circumstance, while I was reading, an image of an ecchi scene popped up. And me being in a public set up, well I only found out later that someone really saw what I saw. When I tried to log in to the system, it completely blocked the website where I was reading it from. It was like a really dark cloud darkened my day. (to those who read manga, you'll understand the other words.)

No comments:

Post a Comment