Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger games rock!!!

Today was the grand premiere of the "Hunger Games" movie here. So excited I was. My friends and I went to MOA to watch it. One of my friends were so excited, she said her mind wasn't on the quiz that morning because she so really wanted to watch the movie and anticipated badly for days.

Before watching the movie, I never had the chance to read the book. Now that I did, I suddenly became eager to read the whole series. Katniss was an awesome character. She's got a facet of personalities. One moment, you see she's tough, arrogant and the next she's compassionate and innocent. She has honor and really deserved to win.

The only downside to the movie was the guy she ended up with. Peter doesn't look half much as hot as Gale. Gale is so much deserving of Katniss since they'd been both long time friends and they suit each other really well. And Gale is ten, no a hundred, no a million times hotter than Peter who by the way was the guy from the movie Zathura.

My friends said that Katniss and Gale eventually end up together at the final book. Can't wait to start on the series. :)


By the way, the way people dress in the Capitol is way weird. Especially this woman. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment