Friday, November 9, 2012

What are the odds???


Imagine my surprise when I saw my midterm grade at philosophy...not only did I fail, but also almost of class. As in, there were only four people who passed, and there grades only ranged from 70 to 80%.  My prof really, REALLY, gives some low grades. I mean, where's his Christmas spirit?? Its almost the season of freakin giving, for goodness' sake.

When he explained why we failed...man, I couldn't really believe it.


Anyway, good news is that the rest of the day went rather well, watching Sherlock reruns and waiting for the next season, or series as they call it. It was actually based on the book itself, and though there were theories of different people from the web, I'm holding my breath for the real answer. No guessing , no theorizing or anything of the like. Did you know that the websites, the blogs of the characters, really do exist? Sherlock's, Watson's and Molly's blogs are real. There were entries and stuff. It was really intriguing and the comments were funny, thought-provoking and adds to the mystery of the show itself.

For me, Sherlock's kind of sweet, though he has his irritating moments as well as hilarious moments where his wit, sarcasm and whatnot tickled my funny bones. His intelligence and his ways of deduction are really awe-inspiring, that most of the time I can't follow what he's saying because he TALKS SO FAST!!! :P

Really, I can't imagine many people being able t do that. And for that, Benedict Cumberbatch, I salute your acting prowess on the TV screen. Great job in playing as the legendary Sherlock Holmes as well as the brilliant Stephen Hawking in the film Hawking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment