Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Speak for herself...

You know what it feels to have a friend, a friend you thought you knew, stab you in the back? I mean, all of us experienced this at least once in our lives. To all those who didn't, lucky you. Because there's nothing like hearing from someone else that you're friend had been calling you names, mocking you, ridiculing you, behind your back to ruin a perfectly good day from the start.

It all started with me and my friend, Callie, chatting about how she has this dillema and stuff when she told me she heard my former friend, Girl #1, was talking behind her back. She said Girl#1 called her a Faker, social-climber and a lost cause. I thought, What the Fuck??? Speak for herself. From all perspectives, Girl#1's the social climber, clinging to rich students, forcing herself into their circle, then acting the self-righteous bitch that she was.

Then Callie told me she's talking about all of our friends behind their backs. I mean, this girl has no sense of loyalty whatsoever. Calling some a weirdo, a freak, and a druggie. She has no right to say those things because for one thing, they--we--were her blockmates, we were together for two semesters, and she never even talks to most of the people in our block.

Calling me a freak is one thing, calling my friend names...she has no right. She doesn't even see her anymore and more importantly, don't know my friend very well enough to call her that. When I first heard about that, I really, REALLY, wanted to get right in her face and demand that she take back those words before I rip her hair out and mess up that anorexic toothpick figure of hers.

Before she go spouting bullshit about people, she should really know that person first. It not only hurts that person, but also ruins a person's image in the eyes of other people. Hence, ruining a nice life in college.

Grrr.. Thinking about her makes me want to...


The plastic-toothpick bitch... >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment